Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Creativity and New Media

For a class I had to create an avatar of myself in a virtual world. I learned that this virtual world is very similar to real life, but you have no limits on who and what you want to be. First, when you pick your avatar you can be a person or an animal like person or a robot. You get to choose from a bunch of different choices. Then, when your actually in the world you can create how you want your place to look. You can visit other people's worlds and make friends through this virtual reality. When I payed, I was able to change my clothing. I visited a world which was a family site. We danced on the dance floor. I also visited a night club where I danced even more. I enjoy playing in this virtual world because your free to just express yourself.
                



1 comment:

  1. Sims, which a game thats similar to Virtual reality, is so addicting! Like you had mentioned, Virtual reality is set up as this magical world where you can create any lifestyle that you want.

    ReplyDelete