Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Our Class Wiki- So Far

For the class wiki I came up with a new page I want to create. I haven't done it yet, but I want to create a page on how new media has affected sports. I want to discuss how sites like Facebook and Instagram have incorporated a some type of sports page on their websites. On Facebook, they put the score of the teams pages you liked on your timeline for you to see. On Instagram, there is a page for every sports team and for every professional sports team. I also want to talk about how new media has helped advanced the actual games. Having cameras and being able to re-watch a play that just happened can really affect how the game is going. There is also ways to watch games from your phone now using apps. It just has such a great influence on sports and that is something that interests me. I also want to edit some of my classmates pages about a topic they feel is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment